Summer camp for teenagers 10th & 11th graders highschool near Somerset
The LIT Experience
Join us at the LIT Experience for an immersive leadership program in an exciting location! Our focus is on cultivating skills that empower 16-17-year-olds to make a positive impact in their communities.
At our camp, we’re dedicated to fostering SUCCESS and delivering an unforgettable Summer Experience for families, creating lifelong campers. As teenagers, success and exceptionalism take on new meanings, and our program is designed to help participants develop leadership abilities crucial for problem-solving, role modeling, and effective teamwork.
Gain valuable RESPONSIBILITIES by becoming a part of our program. We’re committed to not only shaping you into an outstanding staff member but also equipping you with essential skills for college and the beginning of your career journey.
- Commitment to 6, 7 or 8 weeks employment as LIT
- Complete LIT training including formal weekly meeting and ongoing job supervision
- LIT salary and potential for added gratuities from parents
- Transportation to and from camp
To apply now, please fill out the online job application. Also, you must return the following items by mail to Oak Crest:
- Weeks Enrolled
- A $700.00 deposit
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Last year’s school transcripts
- 250-500 word essay to answer the following question:
- How has your personal camp experience influenced you to want to participate in the LIT program?